不管我的同屋喜不喜欢我,我都不会搬出去。
Whether my fellow roommates like me or not, I won't move out.
今天的作业⼀定要做完。
Today's homework must be done.
我的学⽣证丢了,我找了半天也没找到。
I lost my student ID card, and I searched for half a day but couldn't find it.
你们都听懂了吗?
Do you all understand?
他吃了三个汉堡包还没吃饱。
He ate three hamburgers and wasn't full.
她的笔记本电脑丢了,她快急死了。
She lost her laptop, she was dying of anxiety.
⽗⺟⼀吵架,孩⼦就哭起来了。
As soon as the parents quarrel, the child starts crying.
两个⽼朋友⼀坐下就聊起天⼉来。
As soon as the two old friends sat down, they chatted about the sky.
他⼀看起电视来把什么都忘了。
He forgot everything when he watched TV.
你快把那些书收起来吧。
Put those books away.
⽔所以深起来是因为下⼤⾬了。
The water is deep because of heavy rain.
美国汽油的价格从上个⽉⾼起来了。
The price of gasoline in the United States has risen from last month.
这两年学中⽂的⼈⼀下⼦多起来了。
In the past two years, there have been more people studying Chinese all of a sudden.
天慢慢地⿊下來了。
The sky slowly darkened.
灯关了,房间⾥⿊了下来。
The lights went off and the room went dark.
⽗⺟叫他快点⼉把专业定下来。
His parents told him to hurry up and settle down on his major.
想在纽约住下来。
Would like to stay in New York.
⽼师讲的语法你都记下来了吗?
Have you memorized all the grammar taught by the teacher?
说下去!
Say it!
这部电影我看不下去了。
I can't watch this movie.
看起来天⽓会冷下去。
It looks like the weather will get colder.
这台电视机看起来是⽇本⽣产的。
The TV looks like it was made in Japan.
这⾸歌听起来不是她唱的。
The song didn't sound like she sang it.
这个菜吃起来肯定不是你做的,是你妈妈做的吧?
This dish must not be made by you, but by your mother, right?
我的功课多得很。
I have a lot of homework.
天⽓热得我吃不下饭。
It was so hot that I couldn't eat.
我今天考试考得不太理想。
I didn't do well in today's exam.
这部电影看得我快睡着了。
I almost fell asleep watching this movie.
开⻋太难了,我学不下去了。
It was so hard that I couldn't keep learning.
今天的作业你半个⼩时能做完吗?
Can you finish today's homework in half an hour?
⽼师说得太快了,我听不清楚。
The teacher spoke so fast that I couldn't hear clearly.
我家没有多少钱,我上不了那么贵的⼤学。
My family didn't have much money, and I couldn't go to such expensive colleges.
我今天的功课做不完。
I can't finish my homework today.
华盛顿市是美国的⾸都。
The city of Washington is the capital of the United States.
我是⾼中⼆年级的学⽣。
I am a sophomore in high school.
热情是她最⼤的特点。
Enthusiasm is her greatest characteristic.
学中⽂是⼀项艰巨的任务。
Learning Chinese is a daunting task.
努⼒⼯作是成功的条件。
Hard work is the condition for success.
我的书被邮局寄丢了。
My book was lost by the post office.
那个⼩男孩被他爸爸骂了⼀顿。
The little boy was scolded by his father.
他被叫到⽼师的办公室去了。
He was called to the teacher's office.
座位全都被坐了。
The seats were all occupied.
那种名牌⽜仔裤被买光了。
That designer jeans were sold out.
他被⼥朋友甩了。
He was dumped by his girlfriend.
他总是被批评。
He was always criticized.
那个⼥孩⼦很乖,常常被⼤⼈夸奖。
The girl was very well-behaved and was often praised by adults.
洗⾐机让⼈修好了。
The washing machine was repaired.
我的⻋叫谁开⾛了?
Who opened my phone?
酒都给他喝完了。
The wine was all for him.
⽔果吃完了,应该去买了。
After eating the fruit, we should buy it.
房⼦租好了,明天搬家吧。
Rent the house, move tomorrow.
護照帶了嗎?
Did you bring your passport?
这次作业做得不错。
I did a good job this time.
⽼师把我的作业丢了。
The teacher lost my homework.
请后边的同学把窗⼾关上。
Ask the students behind to close the window.
今天外⾯很冷,出门的时候把那件⼤⾐穿上。
It's cold outside today, put that coat on when you go out.
太危险了,快把孩⼦拉回来。
It's too dangerous, quickly pull the child back.
请⼤家把笔和纸准备好,我们开始听写。
Please get your pen and paper ready and we'll start dictating.
你把那扇门打开。
You open that door.
外⾯下⾬呢,你把我的⾬伞带上吧。
It's raining outside, bring an umbrella.
你不把中⽂功课做完就不能去看电影。
You can't go to the movies without finishing your Chinese homework.
我想把男朋友送给我的新⾐服穿上。
I want to put on the new clothes my boyfriend gave me.
妹妹把去年我⽗⺟从中国给她买的中⽂书借给同学了。
My sister lent her classmates the Chinese books my parents bought her from China last year.
他把在⾼中校园⾥听到的那个可怕的消息告诉了我。
He told me the horrible news he had heard on the high school campus.
教室的旁边有⼀个图书馆。
There is a library next to the classroom.
墙上有⼀些中⽂字。
There are some Chinese words on the wall.
床上是⼀条毯⼦。
There is a blanket on the bed.
⼤学校园的旁边是⼀条⾼速公路。
Next to the university campus is a highway.
桌⼦上放着⼀本字典。
There was a dictionary on the table.
⾐柜⾥挂着很多⾐服。
There were a lot of clothes hanging in the wardrobe.
教室⾥坐着很多学⽣。
There were a lot of students sitting in the classroom.
他头上戴着⼀顶帽⼦,⾝上穿著⼀件⽑⾐,脚上穿著⼀双⽪鞋。
He wears a hat on his head, a sweater on his body, and leather shoes on his feet.
姑娘脖⼦上戴着⼀条项链,⼿上戴着⼀块名牌⼿表,肩上却背着⼀ 个⾮常难看的包。
The girl wore a necklace around her neck, a brand-name watch on her hand, and a very ugly bag on her shoulder.
昨天我家来了⼀位客⼈。
Yesterday a guest came to my house.
那边跑来⼀个⼩男孩。
A little boy ran over there.
我去图书馆借书。
I went to the library to borrow books.
⾼中学⽣没有时间打⼯。
High school students don't have time to work.
他们不来我们学校⽐赛了。
They don't come to our school to compete.
我得去图书馆借⼏本书。
I have to go to the library and borrow a few books.
我这学期有时间学中⽂。
I have time to study Chinese this semester.
⽼师要找我谈谈⼩考的事情。
The teacher wanted to talk to me about the quiz.
我每天坐校⻋去学校。
I go to school every day.
妈妈说我懒死了。
Mom said I was lazy.
房东催我交房租。
The landlord urged me to pay the rent.
楼道⾥有⼈⼤喊⼤叫。
Someone is shouting in the corridor.
⽼师要求我们写⼀篇关于环境保护的作⽂。
The teacher asked us to write an essay about environmental protection.
⽗⺟没有让他买那么贵的⻋。
His parents didn't let him buy such expensive food.
我请他在台湾买本中⽂字典。
I asked him to buy a Chinese dictionary in Taiwan.
我⽗⺟⾮叫我读医科⼤学不可,他们不让我学⽂科
My parents had to ask me to go to a medical university, and they wouldn't let me study liberal arts
⽼师请学⽣家⻓们来⼀趟学校。
The teacher invites the students' families to come to the school.
你⽐他多学了⼀年中⽂。
You know he has studied for more than ten years.
我⽐他更喜欢看篮球⽐赛。
I enjoy watching basketball more than he does.
哥哥⽐弟弟⾼⼀点⼉。
The older brother is a little taller than the younger brother.
我们班的⽼师⽐你们的⽼师年轻⼀些。
The teachers in our class are younger than your teachers.
我开⻋⽐她开得好多了。
I drove much better than her.
你学中⽂⽐我学得认真得多。
You study Chinese much more seriously than I do.
弟弟⽐哥哥会打篮球。
The younger brother can play basketball better than the older brother.
⽼年⼈⽐年轻⼈更应该注意⾝体。
Older people should pay more attention to their bodies than younger people.
我们这个星期⽐上个星期忙。
We are busier this week than last week.
他在学校⽐在家⾥⾼兴多了。
He was much happier at school than at home.