1/366
Looks like no tags are added yet.
Name | Mastery | Learn | Test | Matching | Spaced | Call with Kai | Chat |
|---|
No analytics yet
Send a link to your students to track their progress
That auntie is very enthusiastic.
那位阿姨很热心。
This table is too low.
这张桌子太矮了。
He sends messages to his partner every day.
他每天都会给爱人发消息。
This place is especially quiet at night.
晚上这个地方特别安静。
Be careful! Stay safe!
注意安全!
I closed the door.
我把门关上了。
Please give me the book.
请把书给我。
He finished his homework.
他把作业做完了。
I put my phone on the table.
我把手机放在桌子上了。
Mum thoroughly cleaned the room.
妈妈把房间打扫干净了。
Please help me move this box.
请帮我搬一下这个箱子。
We’re moving to a new home tomorrow.
我们明天要搬到新家。
This table is too heavy; I can’t move it.
这个桌子太重了,我搬不动。
There are 30 students in our class.
我们班级有三十个学生。
What class are you in?
你在哪个班级?
I'm going to the bank to take care of some business.
我去银行办事。
This matter is difficult to deal with.
这件事很难办。
I’ll take care of it for you.
我来帮你办。
The school is going to organize an event.
学校要办一个活动。
What should we do about this?
这件事怎么办?
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道怎么办。
Don’t worry, I’ll make sure this is taken care of properly.
你放心,我一定办好。
I have a solution.
我有一个办法。
Let me think of a way.
我想想办法。
We need to find a way.
我们得想个办法。
It can’t be helped.
没办法。
Can you come to my office?
你可以来我的办公室吗?
There are five people in this office.
这个办公室有五个人。
We walked for half a day before we arrived.
我们走了半天才到。
I waited for you half a day.
我等了你半天。
I waited ages before he (finally) came.
我等了半天,他才到。
Why haven’t you said anything for so long?
你怎么半天不说话?
He thought about it for ages but still couldn't come up with an answer.
他想了半天,也没想出来。
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
I’m very willing to help you.
我很愿意帮助你。
Without your help, I couldn’t do it.
没有你的帮助,我做不到。
This method is very helpful for me.
这个办法对我很有帮助。
I’ve already eaten enough.
我已经吃饱了。
This newspaper is very well-know.
这份报纸很有名。
The newspaper says it will rain tomorrow.
报纸上说,明天会下雨。
I’m from the north.
我自来北方。
He lived in the north for many years.
他在北方生活了很多年。
He wants to travel to the north.
他想去北方旅行。
My phone was taken away by him.
我的手机被他拿走了。
The door was blown open by the wind.
门被风吹开了。
The cake was eaten up by the children.
蛋糕被孩子吃完了。
He was chosen as class monitor.
他被选为班长。
I like taking notes during class.
我在上课的时候喜欢做笔记。
Have you finished taking your notes?
你做好笔记了吗?
I wrote everything the teacher said in my notes.
我把老师说的话都记在笔记里了。
You can compare these two books.
你可以比较一下这两本书。
Things here are relatively expensive.
这里的东西比较贵。
I forgot to bring my notebook.
我忘了带笔记本。
My laptop broke.
我的笔记本电脑坏了。
Some things are quite expensive, for example, this computer.
有些东西比较贵,比如这个电脑。
There is a soccer match tomorrow.
明天有一场足球比赛。
What time does the match start?
比赛几点开始?
You must go to bed earlier.
你必须早点睡觉。
I must finish this today.
我今天必须完成这件事。
The weather has gotten colder.
天气变冷了。
The sky became dark.
天变黑了。
The water turned into ice.
水变成冰了。
He became a very famous person.
他变成了一个很有名的人。
Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
I watched the movie once from beginning to end.
我看了一遍电影。
I’ve read this book three times.
这本书我看了三遍。
I've gone over my notes several times.
我把笔记看了好几遍。
This city has changed a lot.
这个城市的变化很大。
Life has undergone major changes.
生活发生了很大的变化。
His body has changed.
她的身体发生了变化。
I didn't expect the change to be so big.
我没想到变化这么大。
The children are performing a show.
孩子们正在表演节目。
Do you have any other questions?
你还有别的问题吗?
Is there another way?
有没有别的办法?
I've already booked a hotel.
我已经订好宾馆了。
We’re staying at a hotel.
我们住在一家宾馆。
What flavor of ice cream do you like?
你喜欢什么口味的冰激凌?
The ice cream is about to melt, so eat it quickly!
冰激凌快化了,快吃吧!
Please put the fruit in the fridge.
请把水果放在冰箱里。
The patient is already much better.
病人已经好多了。
Please don't disturb the patient.
请不要打扰病人。
He can speak not only Chinese, but also English.
他不但会说中文,而且会说英语。
How come my wallet is missing?
我的钱包怎么不见了?
Long time no see! How have you been?
好久不见!你最近怎么样?
No thanks.
不用,谢谢。
You don’t need to worry.
你不用担心。
There's no need to hurry; we still have time.
不用着急,我们还有时间。
We have different ideas.
我们有不同的想法。
What's different about these two methods?
这两个办法有什么不同?
These two are different.
这两个不一样。
I came back soon after.
我不久就回来了。
Shortly afterward, he found a job.
不久以后,他找到了工作。
We haven't known each other for long.
我们认识不久。
I haven't been here for long.
我来这里不久。
This won't work. / This isn't okay.
这样不行。
I can't today.
我今天不行。
You can't talk during the exam.
考试的时候说话不行。
My Chinese isn't very good yet.
我的中文还不行。
I'm not feeling well today.
我今天身体不行。
See you tomorrow, okay?
明天见,行不行?