1/80
Looks like no tags are added yet.
Name | Mastery | Learn | Test | Matching | Spaced | Call with Kai |
|---|
No analytics yet
Send a link to your students to track their progress
No worries. I get it.
沒事我懂了
hit the nail on the head
一針見血
Had to
沒辦法只好這樣
I just shut down
我整個人關機
objectively funny
大家都會笑
lighten the situation
緩和氣氛
Pretty much what I expected
差不多符合我的期待
pretty much
這下全都確定
That pretty much explains everything
這樣就差不多解釋清楚
I feel like a million bucks
我感覺超好
You just had to
你就非得要
get into a huge fight with
和某人大吵一架
I got into a huge fight with my friend.
我跟我朋友大吵了一架
nauseous
想吐
I feel nauseous on the bus
我在車上覺得想吐
tipsy
微醺
I’m a little tipsy
我有點微醺
laid-back
隨和的
This place has a laid-back vibe
這個地方氣氛很輕鬆
I feel off today.
身體不太舒服
I’ve been feeling off lately
我最近一直覺得狀態不太對
empty inside
內心空虛
He seems happy, but actually feels empty inside
他看起來快樂,但其實內心空虛
This is lame
這很爛
This is lame
這很無聊
Tom used to play the piano
Tom以前會彈鋼琴
grubby
油油髒髒的
This place feels kind of grubby
這地方有點髒髒的
There’s something grubby about this deal
這筆交易有點不乾淨
hot to trot
很飢渴
He’s hot to trot
他現在很想要
When things got tough, he stepped up to the plate
情況變困難時,他挺身而出
gold digger
拜金女
He’s rich, and she’s very interested in him… some people think she’s a gold digger
他很有錢,而她對他很感興趣…有些人覺得她是為了錢
catch some rays
曬太陽
Let’s go catch some rays
我們去曬太陽
bag lady
流浪婦人
under the table
私下進行且不合法的交易
He gets paid under the table
他領的是私下沒報稅的錢
I don’t think that’s legal. It feels under the table
我覺得那不合法,感覺是私下進行的
That’s a wicked idea
這個想法超棒
This place is wicked cool
這地方超酷
a wicked person
壞人
wicked intentions
不好的意圖
That’s so cringe
那超尷尬
I cringed when I saw that
我看到那個整個尷尬到不行
I cringe when I think about my old posts
我看到以前發的東西會尷尬
cringe
尷尬到不行
There was an awkward silence
有一段尷尬的沉默
I felt embarrassed
我覺得很丟臉
I’ve pretty much finished the work
我差不多把工作做完了
It’s so cliché.
老掉牙
laid back lifestyle.
悠閒的生活方式
It’s objectively funny how serious he gets about small things
他對小事那麼認真這件事,真的很好笑
spooked
被嚇一跳
I got spooked
我突然被嚇一跳
deadbeat
懶惰
My brother is such a deadbeat, he never helps around the house
我弟弟真是個懶鬼,從不幫忙家務
Not much, I’m being a deadbeat today.
沒幹嘛,我今天偷懶了
Skipped all my chores… I’m being a deadbeat today.
所有家務都沒做,我今天懶死了
It’s the least I can do. I insist.
沒什麼啦,我堅持要幫忙
overwhelmed
壓力大到有點撐不住
I feel overwhelmed
我覺得壓力很大
a few days
有幾天
a few days of school
幾天上學日
Because there're so many customers, we can't take care of everyone fast enough
因為客人太多了,我們沒辦法很快顧到每一個人
I’m sure all of you have felt that at some point of your life
我相信你們每個人在某個時候都一定有這種感覺
at some point in your life
人生某個時候
I used to go to this park. It brought back a lot of good memories
我以前常去這個公園,這讓我想起很多美好的回憶
bring back memories
喚起回憶
She’s hot to trot about starting her new project.
她對開始新專案迫不及待
The kids were hot to trot for the school trip
孩子們超級興奮想去校外教學
He accidentally insulted her cooking. There was an awkward silence.
他不小心批評了她的菜,大家沉默不語
The manager announced that everyone had to work on Saturday. There was an awkward silence.
老闆宣布大家週六都要加班,氣氛一片尷尬
in the boonies
鄉下
out in the…
在某種特定環境
We’re out in the boonies, there’s no Wi-Fi here.
我們在偏遠地方,所以訊號很差
in the middle of nowhere
完全沒人煙的地方
You’re out in the middle of nowhere
你在荒郊野外
hidden gems
私房景點或東西