1/868
Looks like no tags are added yet.
Name | Mastery | Learn | Test | Matching | Spaced | Call with Kai | Chat |
|---|
No analytics yet
Send a link to your students to track their progress
我正想告诉你,整场演出你的裤子拉链都没拉。
I was just gonna tell you your fly was down for the whole show.
我没时间听你那些废话。
I don't have time for any of you nonsense.
你不仅仅是清醒,你是完全清醒
you’re more than just awake, you’re wide awake
我高兴极了(欣喜若狂)。
I was over the moon.
学生课堂上捣乱,这本来就是难免的事(家常便饭)。
Having students misbehave in class is just something that comes with the territory.
我不想抢风头。
I don't want to steal the show.
你给了我期望,结果却让我失望。
You set me up for disappointment.
我不会让你失望的。
I won't let you down.
你是不是要来找我借钱?
Are you gonna hit me up for money?
我觉得如果你当上了镇长,那些你甚至都不知道存在的旧亲戚和老朋友,可能会突然冒出来,想让你给他们帮忙。
I think if you were to become the mayor of your town, old friends and relatives that you didn't even know you had, might come out of the woodwork and try to get you to do favors for them.
缩写R&B代表的是节奏布鲁斯(Rhythm and Blues)。
the acronym R&B stands for rhythm and blues
2020年确实有一些好的部分,但也有一些部分我真想抛在脑后,彻底忘掉。
There were some really good parts to the year 2020, but there were also some parts of the year 2020 that I would just like to put behind me and forget about.
我完全搞不懂(摸不着头脑)。
I can't make heads or tails of it.
我们只需要想办法让她自己明白那一点。
We just need to figure out how to get her to see that herself.
你的预计到达时间(ETA)是什么时候?
What's your ETA?
我知道那听起来可能有点奇怪。
I know that might sound a little bit strange.
所以我们总在周围存点柴火,以防停电(水电中断)。
So we always keep a little bit of firewood around just in case the hydro goes out.
那个筒仓大概有二十米高。
The silo is twenty meters tall more or less.
那可能是我十年后退休了才会做的事。
That might be something I would do in ten years or so when I'm retired.
永远要想着向前看,而不是沉湎于过去的失败。
Always think about moving forward instead of dwelling on past failures.
我很抱歉你这几天经历的一切,但你不能把所有倒霉事都怪罪到一个人头上。
I'm sorry about everything you've been through the past few days, but you can't hold responsible for everything bad in your life.
对他们来说,YouTube不像他们用的其他一些社交应用那么重要。
Youtube isn't as big a deal for them as some of the other social media apps they use.
她会帮我分担一些负担(减轻我的压力)。
She will take some of weight off my shoulders.
不然他为什么不打电话呢?
Why else wouldn't he call?
我要去问那个人路。
I'm gonna ask that guy for directions.
我有一大堆事情要办(要跑腿)。
I've got a whole bunch of errands to run.
我手头有很多事要忙(任务繁重)。
I have a lot on my plate.
我们只不过是老朋友而已。
We are nothing more than old friends.
我知道这看起来有点奇怪。
I know it seems a little bit weird.
非常欢迎你
You are more than welcome.
有些学生仍然把它称为笔记本电脑。
Some students still refer to it as a notebook computer.
如果你开着车,轮胎爆了又没油了,我们管那叫祸不单行(双重打击)。
If you were driving your car, and you got a flat tire and ran out of gas at the same time, we would call that a double whammy.
每十个人里有六个。
Six out of every ten.
如果我的车坏了,我就送去修理厂,因为我对修车一窍不通。
If my car is broken, I send it to the garage because I'm useless when it comes to fixing cars.
说到底,其实很简单。
When it comes down to it, it's pretty simple.
如果你能加入我们(支持我们),我会非常感激。
I would really appreciate it if you jump on our bandwagon.
你为了维护那个人,竟然让我难堪?
You are humiliating me to defend(stand up for) that person?
你凭什么来指挥我该做什么?
Who are you to tell what to do?
这件事最近是不是一直萦绕在你心头,让你感触很深?
Has this been on you mind lately and in your heart lately?
也许他们一开始聊政治,大家就都闭口不谈了,因为不想讨论那个。
Maybe they start talking about politics and everyone just clamps up because they don't want to talk about that.
你没救了(无可救药)。
You're a lost cause.
我们的学生只能要么自己带午饭,要么吃学校食堂的饭。
Our students are stuck bringing a lunch from home or eating school lunch.
在日本,人们晚上散步或慢跑时穿反光背心,这事越来越常见了。
It's getting more common here in Japan for people to wear reflective vest when they go for a walk of jog at night.
希望一切都能顺利落实,因为我不想我的美国之行以失败告终。
Hopefully everything falls into place because I don't want my travel to the US to fall flat.
我很期待再次见到你。
I'm looking forward to meeting you again.
跟我说说你在老家那边的人脉关系(联系)。
Tell me about the ties you have in your home country.
你的最终目的地是哪里以及你来美国旅行的目的
where is your final destination and what's the purpose of your trip to the United States
秋天到来的另一个明显标志就是人们开始戴冬帽了。
Another sure sign of fall is that people start to wear winter hats.
你可能觉得我在零下三度的天气里,外套里面只穿一件短袖衬衫,简直是疯了,但其实还挺舒服的。
You might think I'm crazy for being outside in minus three weather with just a short sleeved shirt on underneath my coat, but it's actually quite comfortable.
太可惜了(真遗憾)。
It's such a shame.
真是有其父(母)必有其子(女)—— 一个样。
The apple doens't fall far from the tree.
废话不多说(直接开始吧)。
Without further ado.
在这吃还是带走?
For here or to go.
我想不出任何一个我想当外科医生的理由,但我能想出成千上万个我应该辞职的理由。
I can't think of any one reason why I wanted to be a surgeon, but I can think of thousands of reasons why I should quit.
我不知道该选蓝色的还是红色的。
I don't know if I should go with the blue on or the red one.
你想要胶囊的还是药片?
Would you prefer this in capsule or tablet?
你目前有在服用什么药物吗?
Are you currently on any medication
我宁愿鼻塞,也不愿意胃不舒服。
I would rather have a stuffed nose than an upset stomach.
如果你不介意我这么说的话,我觉得你看起来不太像中国人。
You don't look very Chinese to me if you don't mind me saying so.
介意我加入你吗(一起坐/一起做)?
Mind if I join you?
请原谅我有点多管闲事,你多大年纪了?
Excuse me if I'm being a bit nozy, but how old are you?
请把卡插入插槽。
Please insert your card into the slot.
说实话,我觉得那部电影不值那个票价。
To be honest, I don't think the movie was worth the money for the ticket.
那种说法会让你跟学院里一半的人对立,更不用说你的教授们了。
That statement puts you at odds with half of the academy, not mention your professors.
我注册了一个网站。
I signed up for a website.
更准确地说,我应该说我很少睡懒觉,因为我确实偶尔也会睡晚一点。
It would probably be better to say I rarely sleep in because I do sleep in a little bit from time to time.
我知道你可能也会很惊讶,我竟然不运动(不玩体育)。
I know this might come as a surprise to you as well that I don't play sports.
你这一下可是惹恼了不少人(得罪了不少人)。
You've ruffled quite a few feathers.
如果你第一次来,别忘了点下面的关注按钮
If this is your first time here, please don't forget to click that red subscribe button below
这比人们想的常见多了
It's more common than people think.
你怎么来加拿大了
what brings you to Canada
这个和之前不同
that's different than how it used to be
听到一位加拿大同胞的消息真的很酷。
it’s very cool to hear from a fellow Canadian
我原本可以在那个工作中可以做得更好一些。
I probably could have done a little better job on that.
我知道这和我之前说的有点冲突
I know it kind of goes against what I said earlier
所以妈妈今天早上已经打电话提醒过我,不要盘起头发
so mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up
你最好别再这么做了。
You'd better not do it again.
今天我想跟你稍微聊两件事。
I wanna talk to you a little bit today about two things.
所有饼干都没了,所以孩子们肯定吃掉了。
all of the cookies are gone so the kids must have eaten them
我本来会给你买生日礼物的,但我当时没钱。
I would've bought you a birthday present, but I didn't have any money.
银行会收取你一定金额的费用,你才能借到这笔钱。
the bank will charge you a certain amount of money to be able to borrow the money
今天我们要去杂货店进行一次实地考察。
Today we will go on a field trip to the grocery store
无缘无故。
for no good reason
如果我是你,我不会那样做。
I wouldn't do that if I were you
我对当兄弟姐妹这件事了解不多。
I don't know a ton about being a sibling
这是一台最先进的电脑。
it's a state of the art computer
这是一生一次的机会。
it's a once in a lifetime opportunity
我以前从未跳过飞机,不过豁出去了。
I've never jumped out of a plane before, but here goes nothing.
我哥哥很擅长电脑编程。
my brother has a real knack for programming computers
小装饰品就是些小玩意儿,你甚至可以用“trinkets”这个词。
knickknacks are just little things, you might even use the word trinkets
大学时,我遇到了一些我非常喜欢相处的人,所以我们是志同道合的人。
when I was at university, I met people who I really enjoyed hanging out with, so we were kindred spirits.
你也有上帝情结
you also have a god complex
我知道我是个油管主播,你可能觉得我只是想让你多看我的油管视频
now I know I'm a youtuber, you might feel like I'm just trying to get you to watch more of my Youtube videos
今天真是诸事不顺,无论我走到哪里,都得排队等候
nothing's going my way today, everywhere I go, I end up waiting in line
你们闹够了没,还是要我继续
have you had enough or should I continue
还是比我想的贵一点
It's still more than I wanted to spend.
这几乎不花什么钱
It'll cost us next to nothing.
这要花一大笔钱
It costs a pretty penny.
这顿饭花了我50美元(暗示价格不菲)
This meal set me back fifty bucks.
你气色真好,光彩照人
You look like a million bucks.