Teachers Teaching Resources and Tools
Here is the list of tools used in teaching the classroom and virtual classes. They generally work in both physical and virtual classes. The following are my favorite list and collections.
- Embedding Google Photos: Embed an album into your website with Google Photos
- Classroom Screen: A completely online tool that allows educators to use various tools to help with classroom management, instructions, and many other classroom needs. Educators can upload students' names and use the Random Name tool. To get students to a website using a QR Code just put in the URL. There are also tools that allow drawing, text, Traffic Light, Sound Level, and Timer tools.
- Group Maker: Super Teacher Tools that can be used with or without an account. Having an account will make the process easier since educators can save their class lists for instant "group makers". Groups can be from 2 - 10 students, works on an iPad, and allow for even distribution of 'remainder" names.
- Bouncy Balls: a noise monitor website that uses the microphone attached to a computer or built into a laptop to monitor the volume of noise in the room. Educators can use this website to have the students take ownership of the noise generated during their individual work or group work. As the noise level gets louder the amount of bouncing balls increases and they bounce higher....noise level goes down, so do the balls. The balls can be changed to 2 other pictures...emojis and bubbles.
- Super Teachers Tool:
- Mango Animate Download Center: Free download the animation maker, create your amazing animation video easily!
- Mango Animate: Homepage Profile
- Teaching & Learning: Collection of teaching tools and resources.
- Education World:
- YM Educators Resources:
- Share My Lessons: